Covid Safety Plan
Our COVID- 19 Safety Plan includes;
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of our aircraft and office focusing on frequently touched surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in our office before and after each flight
- Contact details for each passenger are collected as part of the booking process to ensure contact tracing.
- Staff have been directed not to come to the workplace if they are unwell.
What we ask from you as our guest
It is essential that you do not visit our premises or fly with us if;
- You have COVID-19
- You are waiting for COVID test results
- You have been in close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You have recently been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot
- You are required to quarantine under a Public Health Order
As a guest you must ensure that you maintain good personal hygiene, follow the directions of our staff and comply with our COVID-Safe measures.
As a commitment to ensuring the safety of our staff and our community, we will be fully flexible if you feel unwell and you are welcome to change your booking or cancel with a full refund any time, before the date of travel.